Monday, February 8, 2010

Opposites tick!!

It was some time back when a friend of mine made me read an article in times life.. It was 'opposites tick'..... I still remember it had an example cited in it on how India's hottest couple.. John-Bipasha are opposites..

I am writing this today to bring out my point of view on the same........ Yes!! I do believe that opposites tick!!!!!!!!!

I'm a complete bookworm.. He likes practicalities better..
I love reading n writing.. He doesn't even read what i write..
I'm a veggie.. He loves his butter chicken...
I love playing soccer.. he cricket...
I like the sunset....... He likes the sunrise...
I like white.. He likes black..
I like to show-off a little.. He likes to keep it low profile...
I love to sing songs.. He loves to listen (but definitely not the ones tht i sing)..
I love to sleep until late.. He gets up early..
I love.. just romance in movies.. He loves horror n action..
I do all the talking.. He likes to keep it mum.. (n doesn't listen to me either)
I like sapodilla.. He loves apples..
I like plain chocolates.. He likes snickers..
I like chocolate pastries.. He likes pineapple..
I like the beach for a holiday.. He thinks a jungle safari is much better..
I like coke.. He likes sprite..
I like dogs over puppies.. Obviously, he likes it the other way round..
I like the piano.. He likes his guitar..


Gosh!! I think.. The whole day may end..
but the differences won't..

But guys!! You know what???? At the end of the day..
There's one thing common....
I say -- I love you..
n he says-- I love you too.....

and that my dear friends is the reason for being 'together'.......
It doesn't matter how different the choices are.. There's one choice that'll always remember the same... The choice of having chosen one another.. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment