Tuesday, January 5, 2010

The Inside Story! People around me..

Dear all, I'm writing this post after much thought.. I hope it teaches people a better way to live.. I'd be writing this post in first person point of view.. But that does not mean I am the character..Its just my way of telling a story.. What i'm writing is fictious.. N just a Thought of mine.. Thanks to pranoti n sowmya, for the encouragement.. though..

How many times have you felt like punching somebody's nose for lying over something and that to straight on your face?? I guess all of us have felt that someday.. But you as me.. never do it.. cuz we belong to a sophisticated society.. I have started to hate living in a world full of diplomats..

Everyone every times wants to be politically correct.. What for?? For petty things.. like.. important posts.. winning elections.. even getting jobs..and etc.. etc.. Oh God!! Does noone in the world have enough courage to be themselves?? Are they scared that they'd lose all positions, power once they stop being diplomatic??

Sound silly, doesn't it?? But I am able to see many such people do such things..But i can't take it.. Recently.. Chetan Bhagat issue.. I wil not comment on whether he was right or the film makers.. But there's something else i wanted to say.. A reporter was interviewing Mr. Bhagat.. When she sed-- "Chetan, the fimmakers are saying that the movie is just 2-5% of the book? please comment." To which CB replied--"madam, have you read the book?? please read it first and then ask this quesiton." The reporter immediately switched the topic.. Gosh!! I couldn't believe it.. What the hell.. How did that geek become a reporter?? She hadn't read India's top selling book.. N was interviewing its writer on someone else's comment.. Too much for me to handle.. Felt like I should tell her off if i meet her.. No matter how big a journalist she is..

some people are so used to all this.. that I can't believe it sometimes.. another incident will tel you what i mean..its morning time and Shravika sees a not so good friend of hers walking by.. shravika-- (with arms wide open) Hey Shonali.. kaisi hai yaar..(give her a hug) she walks away n Shravika saya-- Chee bey.. subah subah kiska chehra dekh liya??

One thing for all.. I say what I want to.. I say what i feel.. Always.. And there's one really important thing.. If I don't like something in someone.. I say it on his/her face.. N i say 'the same' behind their back too....... So if I've said good things bout you.. I'lll always say so.. no matter what..

I wish people were the same.. True.. Honest.. atleast to themselves.. But I pity them for not being so.. its their loss not mine.. Happy ditching to all for whom its a habit!

And for all those like me.. Get rid of these ppl yaar.. Its we who encourage such people to be like this.. tell them straight in their face.. that they're no good by being like this.. N throw them out of your lifes.. Once ditched is ditched.. No maafis for such people.. tabhi toh woh sudharenge yaar!!

My earnest appeal to all.. Please ignore them.. n don't give them any attention..You'll make this world a better place to live in..

1 comment:

  1. Nice post...
    Cool... :)

    Yes, few people are just stupid. Even I have experienced few similar things. I wish I could kill them or atleast slap them in public but ignored...

    ReplyDelete