Friday, July 17, 2009

friend connects..

life's full of loads of ppl.. but more than many times i realise its actually a small world.. i tend to think God clusters ppl of the same kind together.. i have many friends whose friends are friends of my other friends.. friend1 and friend2 might not noe each other.. but then they do have a real good no. of common friends..

its damn interesting when u noe about such weird friend connects among two of your friends who you think dun noe each other.. for eg. sudeep is my friend from class 9th.. he's siddha's school friend.. amruta's colg friend.. pranoti's 12th clas friend.. pranoti is my colg friend.. siddha is my 12th class friend.. n so is amruta..

confusing, huh?? this is just one.. but these days i've found many such connects of many of my buddies.. its really amazing how ppl are part of the "web" of life..

2 comments: